Explore south Florida from the water. Waterway restaurants, Shopping, Las Olas Boulevard and the Beach. Riverwalk in Fort Lauderdale. Birch State Park.
Fort Lauderdale Route „Voted Most Popular”
- Riverside Hotel +Stranahan House | 335 SE 6th Avenue
- Shops + Restaurants at Las Olas | 904 E Las Olas Blvd.
- 15th Street Fisheries | 1900 SE 15th Street
- Hilton Marina + Convention Center | 1881 SE 17th Street
- South End of Bahia Mar | 1001 Seabreeze Blvd.
- Beach Place + Fort Lauderdale Beach. At the end of Cortez Street at the Intracoastal Waterway
- W Seville Street | 2901 Seville Street. On demand whistle stop. Double deck boat can’t stop due to shallow water.
- Gallery One Double Tree + Galleria Mall | 2670 E Sunrise Blvd.
- Birch State Park + Park and Ocean | 3109 E Sunrise Blvd
- Shotters Waterfront | 3033 NE 32nd Avenue
- Bokamper’s Sports Bar and Grill | 3115 NE 32nd Avenue
Hollywood Express Route
4. Hilton Marina + Convention Center | 1881 SE 17th. Street. West side under the 17th Street Bridge. Transfer stop to Fort Lauderdale
2. Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort + Broadwalk + Beach | 1111 N Ocean Drive
- Esplanade Park
- Riverfront Plaza
- Huizenga Park
- Laura Ward Park
- Smoker Park
- S Andrews Business
- District East
- S Andrews Business
- District West
- Tarpon River
Routes and Stops
Hop on and off at any Water Taxi stop near you.
Groups and private charters.
Water Taxi Cruise and Safe Partner. Exclusive deals at local restaurants and more
Hours of Operation
3 Routes with 1 Ticket
FORT LAUDERDALE ROUTE
Monday – Wednesday 10am – 8pm
Thursday – Sunday 10am – 10pm
Happy Hours @ 4pm Daily
Boats departing every 35 – 45 minutes
HOLLYWOOD EXPRESS ROUTE
Thursday – Sunday
H1 | Margaritaville Beach Resort
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – 7.30 PM
Stop 4 | Hilton Marina and Convention Center
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
7 Days a Week
10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Boats departing every 30 minutes
Fares prices and tickets
Adult – $28
Seniors (+65) and Military – $23
Children 5-11 $14
Children under 5 – Free
Happy Hours after 4pm – $18
Monthly Pass – $99
Annual Pass – $299
Ticket Valid for all routes. Rain or Shine. Public Parking and Private Parking Available.
Prices valid for year 2021 and 2022.